Individuals or organizations that are interested in purchasing wholesale with Shumi Toys & Gifts, Inc. should read the full terms and conditions set forth in the Reseller Terms and Conditions Agreement included in this Reseller Agreement prior to returning executed copies of the Wholesaler Application. All reseller customers are required to comply with such Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
- All sales are FINAL.
- All reseller customers are NOT eligible for retail benefits. (discount codes, free soft protectors, mint condition guarantee, etc..)
- Orders are subjected to allocation.
- To place an order on our website (Shumidistribution.com), you must have an active account.
- Order Minimum amount per shipment/order must be over $200.
- Shumi Toys & Gifts, Inc. has the right to cancel or modify any purchase order if reseller violates policy.
- Orders placed on Shumidistribution.com will be notified via email with a preliminary invoice. Once allocation for the order has been confirmed, a follow up email with the final invoice will be sent.
- Payment Options:
- Prepaid with credit/debit card on file [3% transaction fee]
- Cash payment/Check [only available through Local Pick Up option]
- Shipping Options:
- Shumi Fedex Account [Shipping cost is paid by customer]
- Third Party Shipping Account [Customer’s Preferred Carrier]
- Scheduled Local Pickup
- All sales are Final.
- Pre-orders are final and non-refundable except in conditions where Shumi Toys & Gifts Inc. reserves the right to reconsider the Terms.
- Changes to products and release date delays are subject to occur at any time. You will be notified via email when considerable revisions are implemented on the design, production schedule, or other pertinent information of previously solicited products. It is your responsibility to keep information current.
- Forms of payment and shipping charges will be confirmed when items become available. Once items arrive to our warehouse, an invoice will be sent to the email address provided at registration unless otherwise noted.
In Stock Orders:
- All stock items are viewable on our website (Shumidistribution.com)
- You will be provided with an invoice for items we are able to fulfill. Stock is limited and is first come, first served. You have five (3) days to remit payment at that time.
- All products will be shipped once items have arrived at our warehouse. Reseller customers will be charged for shipping, which will be calculated once products are shipped. Reseller will be responsible for all costs associated with shipment of their orders, unless otherwise agreed to by both parties in writing.
- Reseller must provide Ship-To Location. Reseller is responsible for inputting and updating correct shipping address. Tracking information is provided on the invoice.
- All local pickups must have a confirmed appointment with Shumi Toys & Gifts, Inc, otherwise you will be turned away.
- Once your order is ready for pickup, you will be receiving an email with a calendar link to schedule your pickup appointment. Pick up appointments must be scheduled using the calendar link. No Exceptions!
- We ask that you arrive on time. If you are running late, you must notify via phone (626-508-5808). We have the right to refuse any pickups that do not adhere to the scheduled appointment time.
No additional items will be invoiced at time of pickup.
- For safety concerns, we ask that you stay in the designated parking spot (1633 A) and refrain from entering the warehouse.
There is no same day local pick up option. Prepaid payment or Cash Payment is collected upon Local Pick Up Appointment.
Available Local Pick Up Times (By Appointment Only): Monday - Friday 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM PST.
Returns & Damages Policy:
- com’s Mint condition policy does NOT apply to any wholesale orders.
- Upon a shipment’s leaving our warehouse in Covina, (I.e. upon Shumi Toys & Gifts Inc as delivery to the carrier), risk of loss or damage to products in transit will fall upon you, and Shumi Toys & Gifts, Inc. Will not be held liable for any damages to the products that occurs in transit, including but not limited to carton or exterior packaging damages.
- For any issues with your shipment, please contact our care team at email@example.com. Damaged items must be reported within three (3) days of the item’s delivered date.
- Claims for minor item packaging will not be accepted if the item is deemed sellable.
- Defective merchandise and shipping damaged claims must be submitted within 30 days of receiving the merchandise. Claims generally take anywhere from 10 - 21 business days for processing once we receive the completed form with any required images. We will be contacting you if we need additional information.
- To receive credit for damaged items, they must be shipped back to us at your expense. Once the damaged item has been received, a credit will be issued.
- All product returns must be approved by Shumi Toys & Gifts, Inc. and accompanied by a unique Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Please contact Shumi Toys & Gifts, Inc. for a RMA Number. Returns must be shipped within 10 days after RMA has been issued.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- A return will be authorized if
- Product shipped by mistake
- Discrepancy in quantity shipped against purchase order
- Defective Product
- Unauthorized returns by resellers, Inc will incur a 20% restocking fee and shipping return fee.
- If wholesale customer cancels shipment/order, there will be 20% restocking fee.
- Unauthorized returns and refused shipments will not be accepted and will be returned to reseller customer at their expense. Any exceptions, as well as cancellation of fully processed and packed orders, will be subject to a 20% restocking fee and shipping return fee.
- Once an order has been placed, any change requests must be approved. Order changes and cancellations are NOT